Monday, August 9, 2010

Always Playing Catch Up.........

That is how I feel; I was finally getting caught up on everything after being sick & then my family got here & Brayden's 1st Birthday happened & then his party happened & now I am WAY behind on everything again so I am going to back track just a little.

July 31st we had a couples shower that we attended for a our friends that are getting married on August 14th (this Saturday).  Lance worked with Justin before we met & then when we started dating we all became the best of friends.  Sadly we have had 2 big falling outs & the last one was pretty bad so they were not apart of my pregnancy or Brayden's birth at all & I was sad about that the whole time I was pregnant.  We are talking again & it is so great & we missed them so much but because of the falling out Lance & I are not really a part of their wedding & that again makes me sad.............Meghan was there for me & even put my veil in my hair the day I became Mrs. Goodson & I just wish I was there for her too.  I know that this is selfish of me & that is why I haven't expressed any of these feelings to her; I have told Lance & he has told me that he is upset too but we just have to be happy for them & pray that we will once again be friends like we used to be.

I know that they are going to be a very happy couple I mean look at the way she is looking at him.........that is love with a capital L!!
The party was on a house boat & this was the night sky.............
They played games & the night was just wonderful; she is going to be a stunning bride & he will be a very dashing groom...........
& Lance & I just wish them the best & all the happiness in the world!



1 comment: