Saturday, August 14, 2010

I Have a Very Talented Sister In Law........

I am still trying to get all the photos from my dad's camera ready for Brayden's Birthday party post but thought that I would share some of the photos that Lance's sister took of Brayden the morning of his party in the mean time!  I think that they are amazing & that she has a great talent for photography!!


Thank you Aunt Cindy for capturing these moments for us!!

I ordered Brayden's Romper on Etsy & if I do say so myself he is adorable in it!!

Also, don't forget to ENTER TO WIN my giveaway!!

3 comments:

  1. She did a great job on these pictures. Braden helped a little by being his adorably cutie self I'm sure though :)

    I love the romper by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have that outfit except it has UGA on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son is adorable! These pictures are indeed great. - Ashley @ prettiestfashionistas.

    ReplyDelete