Monday, August 23, 2010

I Suck & I'm Sorry........

I am being a horrible blogger lately & I am very sorry about that.  B is getting 2 more bottom teeth in at the same time, I am stressed & not sleeping BUT am so tired (not really in the mood to get into this right now), I am almost done with work completely.   I still have 3 days left; not sure if I posted that was working Tuesday's & Thursday's until the end of August because I was sick a good portion of the time when I should have been training........this was a VERY STUPID move on my part!  I promise that I will get back on track very soon & I also promise to start playing catch up with everyone starting tomorrow morning..............

3 comments:

  1. Take your time, don't worry about us. We will be here when you get back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate feeling "blogligated". Sometimes life happens though and that is way more important! Following you from Bloggy Moms. Your blog is so pretty!!!

    www.littlebabyfields.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been a terrible blogger too, but have no excuse for it. We'll all catch up soon! Hopefully once work is complete, you'll be able to catch up on some much needed sleep :)

    ReplyDelete