Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Brayden's Birthday @ Chuck E Cheese.......

When I posted Brayden's 12 month pictures here I mentioned that he wasn't feeling well but that didn't stop him from enjoying his 1st ever Chuck E Cheese birthday experience later that evening.  My family drove in from VA Beach that afternoon so we went up to Chuck E Cheese so that we could celebrate Brayden's birthday but also so that my nephews could have some fun after being in the car for 9 hours!

Brayden fell in love with the slide & was not afraid of the animatronic Chuck E. at all; he was however a little unsure of the real one that came out later in the evening.  He loved to ride all the little cars they had for the toddlers & walked around like he owned the place.  We all ate way to much junk food but had a great time celebrating the birth of Brayden Lance Goodson!!

I have not forgotten to post his stats BUT what I did forget is to make his 1 year appointment way in advance since all the school kids had to get their shots before starting this school year...........his appointment is August 19th!!

7 comments:

  1. What a little trooper! It looks like he had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great birthday! I'm so glad he enjoyed Chuck-E-Cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome birthday!!! Good luck with the shots on the 19th :( My little guys weren't too happy with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Looks like such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Mitzi. I've been reading your blog for a while now but have never commented. Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a blog award on my blog. Check us out at http://ckmichaels.blogspot.com .

    Hope you're having a good week!

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great day!! We have a CC in our town, I think a trip with Drake is in order soon! Thanks for the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! Happy birthday brayden!!

    ReplyDelete