Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Brayden's 1st Birthday - Part One

I think that it is best if I break his birthday party up in to a few parts since I want to make sure I don't miss anything!  The party was amazing & I think that everyone had a wonderful time; Lance & I were completely exhausted by the end of the day but it was all worth it.

I was feeling overwhelmed during the planning process because I was still working full time & then trying to plan B's party plus take care of him & the pups & the hubby & on top of that getting the house finished before most everyone saw it for the 1st time not to mention getting ready for my family to arrive (they stayed with us for the week) was causing me a huge amount of anxiety so I did the best thing I could have ever done...........I had an Inspiration Board done for me for his party!!  I contacted Christina at Celebrations at Home via her blog & told her what we were looking for & she came up with this for us!!

She hit the nail on the head in every way shape & form; she picked out things that were just perfect for what we wanted & took the stress of finding it all away from me!  All I did was send her the invite that we had designed (from Pixel Perfect Boutique) & told her that I wanted to have it be a Georgia Bulldog party without going over board on the "G" & bulldog face & she found all of these wonderful ideas for me that made B's party special & unique in my opinion!  I didn't use all of the products pictured but did use quite a few & then from the board got ideas of my own.  I will for sure be using her in the future; Lance & I will be hosting a couples baby shower in October & think that she will make the planning process a breeze!

Here is a list of all of her resources:
Chocolate Dipped Oreos & Oreo Pops: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetiesbykim
Garland with small poms: http://www.etsy.com/shop/PartyPoms

Here is a sneak peak into how much Brayden enjoyed his party too:

On yeah, don't forget to enter my giveaway here..........

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Amazing party ... Love it!!! Looks like your little guy loved it too. Can't wait to see his Sweet 16 party decor! :-) I'm your newest follower... found you on Bloggy Moms. If you get a chance, come on over to http://www.southernmomentum.com... (its where all the Southern sleep-deprived moms hang out!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if B looked like THAT--i'd say it was a hit!!

    How are you enjoying life as a SAHM??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lordy, how stinkin' cute is that!!! I can't wait to see my son smash his birthday cake.

    http://inthebabyhood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow everything turned out great! Love it.

    ReplyDelete