Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Our Easter

We had such a wonderful Easter this past Sunday & the only thing missing was my side of the family & Lance's sister, her hubby & their kids.  We will have everyone here soon enough for Colton's birth though so we are really looking forward to that!!

We had family over & I cooked for everyone; can I just say that I LOVE to cook & have missed doing it.  I have been really into baking & with Lance's new work hours cooking hasn't really been a priority or needed really.  B & I eat well but who wants to cook a whole yummy meal each & every night when you can't enjoy it as a family?  Anyway, we had Lance's parents, & both brothers over for dinner & I made ham, turkey, yams, mashed potatoes, gravy, dressing, broccoli & cheese, corn, rolls & then I made carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese icing & we bought a chocolate cake too.  It was so much food & if I do say so myself it was delicious.

It really was nice to just enjoy a family day around our house & I really look forward to more of them.; we are always on the go; granted that is my doing because I can't sit still;  I really enjoyed having a day at our home.

 Flying his new kite with dad.


He got new bubble blowers in his basket but his old on is still his favorite.  



Daddy helping him look at all the goodies in his basket. 
 




PaPa was a good Easter bunny.

Red faced & tired from running around outside.

Wrestling with his new Easter Mickey that JuJu & PaPa got him.

It was such an amazing day............even though I was praying to go into labor & that didn't happen it...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment