Friday, April 22, 2011

Wonderful Park Weather

I feel like I have haven't posted anything about what we have been up to around here in so long that I don't even know where to begin.  I feel like we have been so busy but also feel like not much has really been going on; does that even make sense?  Mainly we have been enjoying the amazing weather & preparing for Colton's arrival (which for Lance & I means getting a crazy amount of things done & taken care of around the house & I will post on that separately).

I don't know if I have talked about this yet but Lance switched jobs & it now at a dealership closer to home; the hours are longer than they were before but it is a better fit for him & since he is only 5 minutes away from work we see him almost everyday for lunch.  It is was a hard decision for he & I to make but we made the right choice for our family & that is what is most important.  With that being said; I will again say the hours are really long & that means B & I get most of our days (& nights) together just he & I so we have been enjoying the beautiful weather & getting outside as much as possible.

We have been to the park a good bit these past few weeks; our little boy is defiantly all boy all the time & enjoys climbing, running, jumping & whatever else he can do outside & I LOVE to watch him play.  He is getting more & more daring with each visit to the park & attempts to do more & more all by his little self........which is kind of scary.  He is so independent & wants to do it all on his own all of the time but doesn't seem to understand that he is still little & needs help sometimes.



He walked over to the big section of the playground & climbed p to this big slide like it was nothing; thankfully he let me slide down with him since there was no one at the bottom to catch him.



I love that I get so much time with B & am cherishing every single moment of it since soon there will be 2 little boys in my life that need me & my time will be split.  Lance & I have talked about the fact that B & I will be able to get to the park less since packing up 2 little ones is so much harder than just one toddler so we are looking at a play ground type thing for our backyard in the next few weeks.  We are hoping to get one picked out & here to the house before Colton arrives so that Lance & my dad can get it put together.  We think that B will love it & that it will help with the transition a tad bit too but picking one out is becoming quite a chore.  We don't want to pick one out that is too big but we also don't want to get one that B will out grow next year since they are quite pricey.............decisions, decisions, decisions!  I'll make sure you see which one we chose when we finally make our decision.


1 comment:

  1. Those pics of B at the park, he's looking so big.
    I'm glad your doing good. But sorry to hear that your hubs is having to work such long hours. The things we parents do to pay the bills!!! Bills bills bills.
    It seems like you and Braden are really getting some special one on one though. That's really nice since your right soon you will be sharing your time. I'm sure you can split it well though. No worries.

    ReplyDelete