Tuesday, May 25, 2010

OMG!!!

So, I posted that I had the new dish at Olive Garden on Saturday but I forgot to say what it was so I thought I would look it up & found the nutritional facts about it & OH MY GOD!!!

 Five Cheese Crespelle with Chicken, features oven-baked Italian crepes filled with five Italian cheeses, and topped with herb-marinated chicken and mushrooms sauteed in a garlic cream sauce.
 
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Entree
Amount per Serving
Calories 1260 Calories from Fat 783

% Daily Value *
Total Fat 87g 134%
Saturated Fat 40g 200%
Sodium 1990mg 83%
Total Carbohydrate 56g 19%
Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
Protein 0%

Est. Percent of Calories from:
Fat 62.1%
Carbs 17.8%
Protein 0.0%

How can it have no protein; it has grilled chicken on it??  The high fat grams must eat all the protein before t gets to my mouth!!  It really is a too die for dish!!