Monday, May 10, 2010

What An Amazing Mother's Day........

I have so much to post but didn't get a chance to upload any photos from my camera yet & I think that photos make a blog just that much more enjoyable so I will do a full update tonight BUT I can't wait to tell you all what B got me for mother's day........

Not only did he get me the most beautiful frame but he started crawling & standing up in his crib..........he thinks he is a bad a** now :)  Oh yeah & my mom, dad, & sis got here yesterday & this is what they are home doing right now (thank God for pictures via cell phone!)

3 comments:

  1. So sweet. Can't wait to see pics from the weekend! Glad y'all had a great time with your family. :) Yes, I remember when my oldest daughter started standing in her crib. It was just hilarious when I would come in her room and see her little head bobbing up and down. Hoping soon, my next daughter will be doing it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute!
    i hope you had a wonderful mother's day!! :)
    looking forward to seeing some pics from your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear you had such a good mothers day. And yay for family being in town. How fun. Can't wait to see all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete