It has been a very trying past few weeks. I have been on the verge of tears for what seems like an eternity; I am tired but can't sleep, B was cutting 3 teeth at once (the top 2 are finally through now just one more), I am hungry but when I see food I can only take but a bite or two, I miss Lance but have been getting so frustrated with him (& he the same with me), the AC went out in our rental home, & the list goes on & on & on.
Every morning I get up to get ready for a job that I no longer enjoy, I have to kiss beautiful little boy good-bye after only an hour & twenty minutes with him & I see my husband for only about twenty minutes & when I finally pull myself away from them & get in the car I tend to ask God "Why am I feeling like this & what can I do to fix it & enjoy my life again?" I have just been praying for his help & guidance & slowly but shirley I am letting go & giving it all to God........He will look after me always!!
I am thankful for:
35. The overwhelming sense that He is ALWAYS with me!
36. My uncle being home from the hospital resting & gearing up for his daughter's (my cousin's) wedding on July 9th.
37. 4 day weekends - today is my Friday!!
38. Fly Swatters & all things that bring a smile to our sometimes grumpy little boy
39. that he got this from me.............Like Mother, Like Son
40. Sleeping Babies
41. These love filled Blue Eyes that always brighten my day!!
42. For the clean & fresh smell ouside after a rain storm
43. For Emergen-C..........without this my head for fall on my desk just about everyday!!
What are you thankful for??
Head over to the Tarr Pit to Link Up!!