Friday, May 21, 2010

I Am Ready for the Weekend!!

This week has seemed so long & I am so ready for the weekend; especially because we are going to be making our 1st trip of the summer up to Lake Lanier on Sunday.  With me being pregnant last summer we didn't really get up to the lake that often so I am really looking forward to it not to mention I can't wait to take B up there for some fun in the sun!!  We won't be taking him this Sunday because there will be a lot of cleaning going on but he will be up there soon enough!!

The theme for Brayden's 1st birthday has been decided & if you saw his nursery you will not be shocked.......it is going to be a Georgia Bulldog Event!!  Lance & I went back & forth about using this as the theme because I didn't want it to just be Bulldog faces & Georgia G's all over the place so we have come to the agreement that his party is going to be a UGA/Bulldog themed party with momma's touch to it.  So the first thing on the list is the invite because it is our son's 1st birthday party & I want it to be as original as possible, special, fun & kid cute so no already printed & over used invites are going to do!!  They will be in the works right after I get B's picture taken & then after they are designed the other planning will begin & I can't wait!!

Song of the Day: No Doubt - Just A Girl

5 comments:

  1. that theme is going to be soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you'll get to relax at the lake. I know I don't say my hubby's name on my blog, but lets just say he has a Georgia family name, and has the same name as the lake. :)

    Glad you decided on a theme. Go Dawgs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is going to be TOO cute!! I can't wait to see how it comes together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the theme, which is odd since I am in Gator territory! Put down the broom long enough to enjoy yourself on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete