Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CK Photography........Picks for Pics Contest

I know that I have said it before but I will say it again; I have a very talented sister in law & have been blessed with her using her photography skills to document so much of Brayden's life & soon Colton's as well & I am so pleased to announce that now you too can experience her talent.

CK Photography has hit the ground running & if you are local to GA I am asking that you enter CK Photography's 1st ever contest; Picks for Pics.  If you are not local so have no need to enter I still ask that you stop by & check out their amazingly beautiful photos; you can stop by their blog to check it out or visit them on facebook too.

FYI: the photos used above in my blog are courtesy of CK Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment