Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day.........

From our family to you & yours!!


I know that people say that today is a Hallmark holiday but I happen to be quite a fan of the day.  I think that it is a day of love that people look forward too mare than they want to admit. I think that it is filled with romance that more people should embrace & cherish.  Who cares if you are being romantic, loving & caring because it is a holiday............romance & love & expressing you heart felt feelings are good for any couple or family!!  I am not one to agree with the $500 present for today but I love a good card, a meal made just for me or even just a heart felt "I Love You".


I hope that you all have a wonderfully Happy Valentine's Day!!!





3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is too cute! What great pics! Happy V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I hope you all have a fabulous Valentines Day as well!

    ReplyDelete