Monday, April 6, 2009

23 Week 5 Days Belly Picture



So our little lovebug Brayden is getting bigger & bigger & showing himself more & more everyday!! I am so excited that my precious little angel is starting to show himself more & more.....it is so exciting!!

We had a great weekend; yesterday we went to lunch with all of Lance's family to celebrate Max & Morgan's birthdays & then we went back to mom's for presents & cake....it was so awesome so see everyone; I love family!! Cindy is throwing my shower on May 9th & I think that my family is going to be able to make it down for it so that is AWESOME.....I know that my mom feels like she is missing everything & I would love for her to be here for the shower, plus Lance needs dads help with a few projects in the house. I will be keeping my fingers crossed that the dates work out for mom & dad!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited that you belly is growin too! By the way, I LOVE your new page. I haven't been able to figure out how to change mine! :(

    ReplyDelete