Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So In Love With My Hubby, Our Pups & Brayden....

Last night was no different than any other really; I got home from work, fed the dogs, changed clothes, poop scooped the back yard, came in & started to make my dinner, played with the pups & then sat down to relax & wait for Lance to get home....when he got home he wasn't in the best mood but whatever we all have those days right? So Lance got home & was telling me about everything that was stressing him & I listened & tried to make some sense out of it all & talk to him about it so that we could get things figured out & as we were talking & sitting on the sofa our bulldog, Georgia (Go DAWGS!!) crawled over to me & laid her head right on my belly.....when she did Brayden started to kick & she just looked at me like she knew he was in there & it was the sweetest thing. When Lance asked what I was smiling about I told him & his face lit up like a light bulb....he asked if Brayden was still moving & kicking about 5 minutes later & I said he was & just about then Georgia had had enough & went to lay with her daddy (her favorite place to be).....soooo I told Lance to look over at my belly & when he did I swear I think his eyes about popped out of his head.....the blanket that I was covered up with was moving & he was amazed that his son was doing that much moving already!! We both just watched my belly for a while & looked at each other in aww & disbelief.....it was such an overwhelming blissful moment & I am so happy that I got to share with the love of my life!! I sometimes forget that the small stuff that happens is most of the time the best stuff!!