Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So In Love With My Hubby, Our Pups & Brayden....

Last night was no different than any other really; I got home from work, fed the dogs, changed clothes, poop scooped the back yard, came in & started to make my dinner, played with the pups & then sat down to relax & wait for Lance to get home....when he got home he wasn't in the best mood but whatever we all have those days right? So Lance got home & was telling me about everything that was stressing him & I listened & tried to make some sense out of it all & talk to him about it so that we could get things figured out & as we were talking & sitting on the sofa our bulldog, Georgia (Go DAWGS!!) crawled over to me & laid her head right on my belly.....when she did Brayden started to kick & she just looked at me like she knew he was in there & it was the sweetest thing. When Lance asked what I was smiling about I told him & his face lit up like a light bulb....he asked if Brayden was still moving & kicking about 5 minutes later & I said he was & just about then Georgia had had enough & went to lay with her daddy (her favorite place to be).....soooo I told Lance to look over at my belly & when he did I swear I think his eyes about popped out of his head.....the blanket that I was covered up with was moving & he was amazed that his son was doing that much moving already!! We both just watched my belly for a while & looked at each other in aww & disbelief.....it was such an overwhelming blissful moment & I am so happy that I got to share with the love of my life!! I sometimes forget that the small stuff that happens is most of the time the best stuff!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for commenting on our nursery! It's the best feeling when your husband can be part of something so exciting such as feeling the baby move! We love those moments!

    ReplyDelete