Tuesday, April 21, 2009

26 Weeks Today.....98 Days to Go!!

We are still an eggplant this week but we are moving right along & are now 26 weeks along!! My god where has the time gone?? Some days I feel like it was just yesterday when I found out I was pregnant but then there are days like yesterday where it seems like the day is never going to end. Brayden is doing really well; he is moving around like a wild man in my belly & except for the doctors issue with my weight & my placenta issue everything has been awesome. I feel really lucky to have had such an easy pregnancy because I have heard some horror stories & was kind of worried in the beginning! I have decided that I am going to fill out theses blog questions every Tuesday so that I can look back later at them & remember every detail; hopefully I will be able to remember on my own after Brayden gets here but my fear is that pregnancy brain might stick even after he is born.....I mean I used to have the best memory & would never have to make a list for anything, now I have to make a list for my lists!!

How far along? I am 26 weeks today
Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 23 lbs & believe me I will be watch what I eat like a hawk; just like the doctor ordered.
Maternity clothes? Yes & I am needing to go buy more.....I hate to buy so many things that I will never use again but I have to wear clothes; I don't think anyone wants me to come to work in my birthday suite!!
Stretch marks? none yet & I am keeping my fingers crossed that none pop up; plus I am applying a ton of lotion & drinking a ton of water & that is what the doctor says helps the most so we shall see!!
Sleep: What is this sleep thing? I am waking up every morning between 2-3 & can't fall back to sleep to save my life!!
Best moment this week: Walking into Brayden's room & seeing the progress that we have made; he will be here before we know it.
Movement: He moves around so much & I love the feeling so much! Lance gets to feel him move more now too & his face when he does is priceless!!
Food cravings: still chocolate...chocolate...chocolate. But because of my lecture at the doctors office at my last appointment chocolate & I have parted ways!!
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: NONE
Belly Button in or out? still in but stretching out to be pretty flat
What I miss: my old body; I think this is just because it is lake season & going on the boat in my lovely tankini is not a comfortable feeling for me yet!
What I am looking forward to: holding our beautiful baby boy in my arms for the first time....I am not wishing for it to be now since I am loving how close I feel to Brayden right now but I can't even imagine how it will feel to see & hold him for the first time!
Weekly Wisdom: cherish every moment of everyday....life is short & precious
Milestones: Lance putting together Brayden's crib & seeing it in the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment