Tuesday, April 14, 2009

25 Weeks Today



How far along? I am 25 weeks today
Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 16 lbs
Maternity clothes? I had to give in about 2 weeks ago & bought some pants from Kohl's & I have to say I LOVE them.....what was I waiting for?
Stretch marks? none yet & I am keeping my fingers crossed that none pop up; plus I am applying a ton of lotion & drinking a ton of water & that is what the doctor says helps the most so we shall see!!
Sleep: I have no problem falling asleep it is the staying asleep part that is hard...I am up every morning about 3 so I have started to do my workout video in the morning before getting ready for work
Best moment this week: going on our babymoon over Easter weekend & then going out on our boat on Easter day.....we had some much needed alone time!!
Movement: he is a very active little boy & I love feeling him but get really nervous when I don't feel him now!
Food cravings: chocolate...chocolate...chocolate. I have to get my sugar craving under control before I blow up like a balloon
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: NONE
Belly Button in or out? still in but stretching out to be pretty flat
What I miss: this past week was the first time that I missed my favorite wine....Ravenswood Red Zinfandel
What I am looking forward to: I have a doctors appt. this Friday & am excited to hear Brayden's heartbeat!!
Weekly Wisdom: don't wish away the time that you have with your baby now; once they are here time will fly by & they will be grown before you know it!!
Milestones: Lance feeling the baby move; his face just lights up every time!!

I guess I would have to say that at 25 weeks I am finally showing & excited that we have started on the nursery. we had it painted last week while we were out of town & it looks awesome; there are a few of the lines that need to be touched up but once they come out & do that we will be able to put the crib together & get everything else set up. Lance's sister is throwing my 1st shower on May 9th & I am happy to say that my mom & both of my sisters will be able to be here for it so needless to say I am feeling very blessed & excited about just about everything. I will say that I am having one of my "emotional" days but I am even getting used to this. I have loved everyday of my pregnancy & hope that it continues to go as smoothly as it has so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment