Monday, April 20, 2009

I REALLY Hate Mondays Sometimes....

Not all of the time just sometimes; today I hate Monday because I want more time with my hubby. We had such a great day together yesterday & I want more!! Sunday is our day with each other since he works Saturdays & I work Monday thru Friday & I always want the day to NEVER end. We went out & about yesterday morning to get some shopping done; we went to Home Depot & Kohl's. At Home Depot we needed anchors & screws to hand the picture in Braydens room & then we went to Kohl's to look at some shelves that we saw in their ad for Brayden's room as well. We looked at so many different types of shelves & we then we finally made a decision on the ones we wanted & purchased them; so now Lance has some work to do on his day off this week :) While at Kohl's I had a bit of a breakdown.....we were looking at the shelves & Lance & I started bickering back & forth & then before I knew it the tears were flowing. I have never experienced such sensitivity to things like I am experiencing right now; I have to admit that my emotions are getting the best of me......it is just crazy!!

Anyway, after we got home we had to shower & get ready for ours friends little girl's 7th birthday party. It was so cute to see all the kids running around & it just made me start thinking about doing that type of stuff for Brayden in a few years. Then we went to the movies to see "Fast & Furious" & loved it (of course we had to eat all the crappy food at the & then we went home & watch "Yes Man" on pay per view...by the time that movie was over it was 9 & way past my bed time so we went to bed. We had such a good day & so many good laughs that I just didn't want the day to ever end & when it did it made me sad. I know that Lance has a busy week at work this week since one of the other guys is on vacation so I just know going in this week that I probably won't get to talk to him much during the day & most of the time by 8:30-9 (which is when he usually gets home) I am dozing off on the sofa trying to wait for him to get home! I hope he knows just how much I love him & how much he means to me forever & always....

Here is my 25 Week 5 Day Belly pictures that we took yesterday.....my belly is growing & growing & growing!!