Monday, April 20, 2009

I REALLY Hate Mondays Sometimes....

Not all of the time just sometimes; today I hate Monday because I want more time with my hubby. We had such a great day together yesterday & I want more!! Sunday is our day with each other since he works Saturdays & I work Monday thru Friday & I always want the day to NEVER end. We went out & about yesterday morning to get some shopping done; we went to Home Depot & Kohl's. At Home Depot we needed anchors & screws to hand the picture in Braydens room & then we went to Kohl's to look at some shelves that we saw in their ad for Brayden's room as well. We looked at so many different types of shelves & we then we finally made a decision on the ones we wanted & purchased them; so now Lance has some work to do on his day off this week :) While at Kohl's I had a bit of a breakdown.....we were looking at the shelves & Lance & I started bickering back & forth & then before I knew it the tears were flowing. I have never experienced such sensitivity to things like I am experiencing right now; I have to admit that my emotions are getting the best of me......it is just crazy!!

Anyway, after we got home we had to shower & get ready for ours friends little girl's 7th birthday party. It was so cute to see all the kids running around & it just made me start thinking about doing that type of stuff for Brayden in a few years. Then we went to the movies to see "Fast & Furious" & loved it (of course we had to eat all the crappy food at the & then we went home & watch "Yes Man" on pay per view...by the time that movie was over it was 9 & way past my bed time so we went to bed. We had such a good day & so many good laughs that I just didn't want the day to ever end & when it did it made me sad. I know that Lance has a busy week at work this week since one of the other guys is on vacation so I just know going in this week that I probably won't get to talk to him much during the day & most of the time by 8:30-9 (which is when he usually gets home) I am dozing off on the sofa trying to wait for him to get home! I hope he knows just how much I love him & how much he means to me forever & always....

Here is my 25 Week 5 Day Belly pictures that we took yesterday.....my belly is growing & growing & growing!!

1 comment:

  1. Your belly looks great! Mine for some reason looks huge in todays picture :( I really don't think I look like that. Anyway, I just got ur mssg. on the bump I replied to it a few days late :) And I know what you mean about Mondays! Weekends are DH's and our time too and with us both being busy it really bums me out when weekends just seem to fly by! Ohh and Congratulations 99 days! :)

    ReplyDelete