Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Brayden's 1st Christmas - Part Two

We got over to Lance's parents house (JuJu & PaPa's) around 10:30 Christmas morning; there were so many people coming over & so much food needed to be made that I wanted to be there to help. Brayden was in he kitchen helping us.



When Brayden was over being in the kitchen he & Lance decided to chill on the sofa; we brought his nap nanny with us since he has been sleeping in it every night recently. We love this darn thing & so does Brayden; it keeps his head elevated & with him having such a lingering bad cold it helps with the drainage issue he has been having (it is a hell of a lot better than elevating his crib, that's for sure!!)


Tille has the cutest tree for the kids; Brayden's name was added to the list this year & I was so excited to see it on the tree!!





When Tille & I finished in the kitchen she finally got to spend some time with the grandkids & then we changed little mans clothes (my dumb ass didn't get a full picture of it & it was adorable) & then everyone arrived & we at a very yummy meal. Brayden napped while we ate & then it was time for more presents...Brayden got so much to play with & grow into that we are actually going to store one of our spare bedroom suites & make that room into a play room/craft room for Brayden & I.......we can't wait & I will post more on that later!!






Around 5 Brayden hit the wall & was done; he was still being really good but we could tell that he was feeling yucky & we needed to get him home & in bed for a good nights sleep......that did not happen!!

3 comments:

  1. it's official...you have the cutest baby I have ever seen! Don't tell my nieces and nephews but he looks just precious- and those little antlers are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is the cutest thing! The children's tree is absolutely beautiful! I admire when people put so much work into their Christmas trees! I think that next year I'm going to try and attempt a spiffy one like that :) Glad you all had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tree is spectacular!!! How fun! Brayden is just adorable...those eyes just melt your heart!

    ReplyDelete