Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Brayden's 1st Day Of "School"

Brayden had a really bad night last night & I thought that he would be staying home with daddy today but he had no fever so Lance took him to his 1st day of school!! He seemed to have the bad night because of stomach issues but once he took a big ol poop he was doing better. I had spoken with Goddard about my fears & concerns so they sent these pictures to ease my mind, settle my stomach & calm heart heart rate down. he looks like he had a great 1st day!!



Lance picked him up & his cough seems better but his nose is now stuffed up & running....my poor little man is beat & has already fallen asleep!! I loved to see him happy in the pictures but I missed him sooooo much today!!

7 comments:

  1. What a sweetie! I hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope he feels better! That first pic kills me... his eyes are so big & adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just precious!! Glad he enjoyed his first day of school! Chatham is on month number 4 now and still loves it! Keep up the good work Brayden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks so happy! What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know B was sick. Eli woke up with a runny nose today and a cough too :( Poor babes! Love his school pics... such a big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AW!!!! he is so cute!! he looks so happy :)

    ReplyDelete