Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Presents, Presents, Presents....

Lance & I told each other that we weren't going to do presents for each other this year since Brayden is getting so much...we know each other all to well though. I got Lance a leather jacket that he has been wanting & he got me this............

& this.....

& this too......

it even has a pink inside.....


To say he went overboard a bit would be an understatement; I love Coach & have been wanting a brown purse & new wallet but didn't think they would both be under the tree this year :) I would have to say though these presents don't compare to the best present we both got earlier this year. Our little man is the best present we could have ever asked for & we are so blessed & thankful to have him in our lives. We love you Brayden, mommy & daddy love you so very much & will forever!!!






2 comments:

  1. The little ones made this Christmas so much fun, didn't they? I love the 3rd pic up! Love those little pigs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! He is so darn handsome.
    P.S. I am coming to steal your chocolate brown Coach bag!

    ReplyDelete