Sunday, June 6, 2010

10 Months Old............Already

I can not believe that Brayden is already 10 months old; well he was on on June 3rd.  We are currently planning his first birthday party & it is so much fun but where did our baby go?  Brayden now crawls, walks (with some assistance), talks......"Dada" & "bye, bye", prefers to feed himself, pulls up on everything & is drinking Vitamin D milk & no longer on formula (more on that in another post); & first & foremost he is STTN..............I am sure that I am going to regret saying that but he is!!!



We took him out to dinner to celebrate his 10 month birthday!!!

Brayden,
Your dad & I love you so much & we just can't get over how fast you are growing.  You are such a good & unbelievably happy little boy!  You smile all day, everyday & are the biggest joy & blessing in our lives.  Your sisters (our pups) love you so much & don't even care that you pull at their joules, they love to kiss on you & follow you around everywhere you go.  You at the light of our lives & will never know how much we love you!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, 10 months! I see TEETH :)
    What's your party theme!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for 10 months!!! I just have to know, where did you get tht placemat thing he has in the last picture? I would love one for Drake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pics! party plannin time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's crazy that they're so old isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay B! Can't believe he is STTN, so jealous over here since E isn't anymore! Booo, anyway, I am so glad he is doing well and if you need help with any party planning let me know... cuz I could really do a lot in AZ huh ;) But thanks for reminding me, I totally missed E's 10 month update! I will have to do that tomorrow, only 2 weeks late! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute as always and we have the same place mat when we go eat I love it.

    ReplyDelete