Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lost on Thankful on a Thursday..........

I usually do a Thankful on Thursday post today but have had such a hard week I am finding it hard to gather my thoughts.  I am always grateful, happy & thankful for all the blessing in my life but this week I feel like I have really been tested & I might just be failing!

I am still sick & I am not one to go to the doctor unless I have a fever so I am waiting it out.

Lance & I are not communicating very well & I have been really down about that it.  I feel lost with out my best friend!

Work has been stressful & very tiring; I have been finding it hard to be happy about even going in.

I miss Brayden all day everyday & hate that feeling.

I feel like I am neglecting our pups & just don't feel like I have enough time in any given day for everything that needs to be done.

Today because of the economy my pay has been cut by 20%; I still have to work 5 days but I'll only get paid for 4 of them.  This means that I will no longer be able to take every other Friday off to spend with Brayden & I am in tears about it.  It is not my employers fault & I COMPLETELY understand why they are doing what they are doing but it is tough & I am sad & I just feel stretched very thin emotionally, physically, & mentally & need a time out!

Tomorrow is my last Friday off with Brayden & thankfully (see I am thankful) Lance is off this weekend too so I am hoping to have a ton of family time just Lance, B & I.

10 comments:

  1. I hope you will have a wonderful weekend with your family! Do something for yourself. Have fun with Brayden tomorrow!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Mitzi! I just went through a similar "funk", where I thought everything was falling apart. Just remember you are your toughest critic- you're a GREAT mom and a WONDERFUL wife and B&L love you VERY MUCH!
    This too shall pass- and the other side is AMAZING!!!
    I'll pray for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a tough week. Sorry to hear you are down. I hope the weekend brings you some happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there my dear. You are a great mom, wife- those boys in your life think the world of you! Enjoy your weekend, spend some time with your boys, and hand in there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mitzi, Sounds like you've had a heck of a week! Enjoy your time with your boys this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man....that is a bummer about your job. But, you still have one and that is a blessing. My Co. made similar cuts last year, and thankfully, we have full pay back now, but I decided I liked working only 30 hours a week, so I decided to make that permanent. This will pass, hang in there and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mitzi, I'm so sorry to hear that things have been difficult.
    First of all I sure hope that things get better with your health. I share your work feelings completely. Its so hard for me to get up and go everyday knowing full well that I just want to stay with my baby.
    Also the dogs. Ugh, I also completely understand this also. I've been saying it for a while now. I feel like they are neglected. We take care of them, let them in the house but the love and walks are slowly fading with our busy life. Its heartbreaking.
    As far as the hours being cut, yuck. Hopefully the economy will pick up. Its making ends meet so much more difficult for everyone.
    Also I hope you and your hubs start to communicate better..
    Your in my prayers. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry you've been having a rough week. If it makes you feel any better, I have too!

    I really hope you get feeling better, being sick just drains you of everything!
    I can't tell you how sorry I am about your pay cut. That has to be SO difficult. But like Melissa said, hopefully the economy WILL turn around soon & everything will get better :)

    I can also totaly relate to the neglected dog thing. I feel the exact same way & my baby isn't even here yet :(

    Good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post broke my heart. I hope you have a relaxing weekend. I am so sorry about your loss in pay. That is horrible :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww I am so sorry :( The pay thing really is horrible! I totally feel terrible about neglecting the dog too. It makes me so sad, but there is so much to do with a baby!

    I hope you are feeling better & that you & Lance are able to get back on track with your relationship soon.

    ReplyDelete