Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lost on Thankful on a Thursday..........

I usually do a Thankful on Thursday post today but have had such a hard week I am finding it hard to gather my thoughts.  I am always grateful, happy & thankful for all the blessing in my life but this week I feel like I have really been tested & I might just be failing!

I am still sick & I am not one to go to the doctor unless I have a fever so I am waiting it out.

Lance & I are not communicating very well & I have been really down about that it.  I feel lost with out my best friend!

Work has been stressful & very tiring; I have been finding it hard to be happy about even going in.

I miss Brayden all day everyday & hate that feeling.

I feel like I am neglecting our pups & just don't feel like I have enough time in any given day for everything that needs to be done.

Today because of the economy my pay has been cut by 20%; I still have to work 5 days but I'll only get paid for 4 of them.  This means that I will no longer be able to take every other Friday off to spend with Brayden & I am in tears about it.  It is not my employers fault & I COMPLETELY understand why they are doing what they are doing but it is tough & I am sad & I just feel stretched very thin emotionally, physically, & mentally & need a time out!

Tomorrow is my last Friday off with Brayden & thankfully (see I am thankful) Lance is off this weekend too so I am hoping to have a ton of family time just Lance, B & I.