Monday, June 21, 2010

My Pops & B's Puddy.........Happy Father's Day!!!

This is my dad; he has cake on his face because he thought it was funny that on my wedding day Lance smeared cake on my face so I smeared cake on his :)  I have the best dad in the world & love him very much; we grew up as navy "brats" so my dad was gone a good bit out to sea & looking back I understand why he was gone but when I was a kid I just didn't get it..........I wish I would have known then what I know now!
(I still don't know what he said to Lance that wonderful day)
My dad is an amazing dad but he is a GREAT Puddy to Brayden.............
the last time they were here to visit Brayden preferred him over all others (sorry Mom)!!
(Brayden was about 18 hours old here)
We all love & miss you very much Puddy & hope that you had a very Happy Father's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment