Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Imagination Movers

See the corny guys in the video below???

Now, see my son below??
He is obsessed with this show!!  We have the TV on in the morning for background noise & we started to notice that every time their opening song would come on he would stop whatever he was doing, look over at the TV or now that he can crawl he gets as close as possible & STARES at it for the entire 30 minutes.  I don't get the whole show but whatever makes this little boy happy & even stop crying & fussing (if he is doing either) is alright with Lance & I!!!

8 comments:

  1. and yay for you for time to get ready in the morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he likes them you should try the Wiggles- they have Chatham mesmorized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious!!! LOVE it! Still no interest in TV over here :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will tell you 30 min. TV shows are so GREAT!! Gives me enough time to get all ready in the morning without chasing after a crazy crawler.
    He looks so cute watching it on the big screen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah, How cute! I saw that show on tv but Cooper doesn't seem to care. He will watch some tv but his interest goes in about 5 minutes.
    I love how Braden looks in this picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be looking up this show and DVR'ing it STAT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is hilarious! My daughter loves Dora and Yo Gabba Gabba. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Imagination Movers! I just hope my own kid likes them. They're so much more tolerable than other children's shows, and the guys are super nice.

    ReplyDelete