I write this with a heavy heart, a clouded brain & tears in my eyes. I snapped at Brayden yesterday morning.....I told him to "stop" really loudly & you know what he did?? He tilted his perfect little head/face, looked me in the eyes & smiled!! He is such a sweet & good little boy & I snapped at him because I was having a bad morning...........what is wrong with me?? Will he remember me doing it?? If he does will he forgive me??
As I drove into work crying & conversing with God I asked for forgiveness & help to control my frustration; I mean how could I snap at my 10 month old (as of today) child?? I prayed for Brayden to have a good day & for him to still love me when I picked him up from school. I prayed that he would always know that I love him & I think my prayers were answered because when I walked into his school he saw me he started laughing & reached for me & as I picked him up he gave me the biggest hug ever!!
I am thankful for:
44. the unconditional love I receive from my son daily; he truly is a perfect gift from God
45. our newly decorated kitchen table....
46. my daily converstaion/prayers with God
47. the s'more recipe shared by Lauren @ laurensblog.greenfamily - you should really try them & SOON!
48. spending a day at home with Brayden & never getting out of my pajamas
49. Naked Baby Skin
50. Sophie; I swear he is going to have a mouth full of teeth in a week or less!!
What are you thankful for??
Head over to the Tarr Pit to link up!!