Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My 90 Day Budget Boot Camp Goals!!

I’m Budget Boot Camp Challenger!

Over the next 12 weeks (I will have a different challenge each week) while doing this boot camp my goals are as follows:

1.   Spend no more than $80 at the grocery store when I go on Saturdays & NOT go for anything during the week.  That is total spending for Lance, myself, B & the pups.

2.   Stop giving into my impulse buying tendencies; especially things that I always pick up for Brayden that he doesn't even need or will never wear :( 
I am not making any promises about his birthday though; I have been planning that for months now & think that I have done a pretty good job so far on not going crazy expense wise.

3.   Make, take & eat the lunches & dinners that I plan out for our family!  This means no eating out; except for Sundays with Lance's mom & dad but they always pay so that really doesn't effect our budget....right?

4.   Cut back on all of our current household bills wherever we can.

5.   Clip & learn how to best use coupons like a mad woman; I know that people save a ton of money doing this but I just having figured out quite how they are doing it.

6.  Lastly I want to really work on growing our savings account!!

If you are interested you can follow our progress on facebook , visit Mummy Deals & IN Good Cents or you could even join in the fun & challenge yourself!!

4 comments:

  1. I should be doing this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to be doing this!

    Good Luck!! Especially with the grocery part! that seems like it would be SO hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your girl, Mitzi! I'm the Rainman of coupons, LOL :) So, ask if you have any couponing questions along the way. Be warned though... it's my favorite topic and I love to talk :) Good luck and I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas! My husband I were just talking about getting rid of our cable and gym pass since don't really use either. It is amazing how little things can REALLY add up! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete