Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend Review, Stairs, & Tubs

See this adorable little boy; he went from just playing on the bottom step ..............
to actually climbing to the top of them over the weekend!!!
Over the weekend we also said goodbye to the duck tub & hello to the big tub!  He loves being in the tub & I think he would really play in it for hours if I let him.  B still has a duck friend to play with I think likes him more than he like the old duck tub all together; he loves to pull himself up & raising the ducks hat & then sits back down & when I shut it he looks at me squeals & then stands back up to raise it again.  It is a fun game to play......until he gets mad at momma & splashes until I fix it.

I know I have said this before & I am sure that I will continue to say it BUT what has happened to my little baby boy??  As the days pass & his 1 year birthday approaches he becomes such an independent little pre-toddler that is trying to do everything including walk all by himself. I hate that he has taken so many tumbles trying to achieve his goal of walking but he takes them all in stride & hasn't given up on it yet!!! 

We also finally decided on his next car seat & Lance will be putting it in my car tonight.  There were so many to chose from & after reading review, after review, after review we settled on the Evenflo Symphony.  Which car seat did you choose?

8 comments:

  1. Roscoe has the Britax Advocate CS. http://www.britaxusa.com/car-seats/advocate-cs

    I love the stair climbing game--such an adventurous little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I can't believe he's going up the steps!! My MIL told me that Addison pulled up on the coffee table and stood for a minute, but I haven't seen it myself so I'm in denial! How has this year almost passed by already?? He's adorable, as always, and getting so big!!

    Addi just got the Britax Boulevard and we love it... choosing a carseat is such a pain!

    http://www.diapers.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?productid=14368&site=CI&cm_mmc=cse-_-googlebase-_-car_seats-_-TF-057&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=TF-057

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, he gets cuter by the second I think! Ava loves her baths too! I love the stairs pics....he is on the move!
    Just wait, he will be 1 before you know it! ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how Daddy is spotting him all the way up - It's time for baby gates!

    My girls sit in matching Britax Marathon car seats. Besides the safety rating, they have some features that I love...the huggie things on the straps so they don't get twisted - EVER, they velcro to the sides so that baby isn't always sitting on top of them, and the way they latch (like a seatbelt latches) in to the anchors is convenient.

    We also own an Evenflo carseat and an Eddie Bauer carseat as spares (for Daddy's car)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first picture, he looks like he planning out his escape to the top of the stairs!!

    We also have an Evenflo carseat(actually 3-one in my car,Ben's car and we bought one for my mom) We love ours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little guy is adorable!! I'm due in August with a boy and can't wait to finally meet him (outside my belly that is)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you always get the cutest pictures!! love the pic of him with big eyes on the stairs!

    ReplyDelete