Monday, June 7, 2010

Weekend Review.......

OK so let me start by saying I REGRET saying that Brayden is sleeping through the night because of course he didn't last night.........I am not sure what was going on but he was up a AWAKE at 1:30am.  He finally went back to sleep after crying & playing in his crib but it was a long few hours for Lance & I!!

We had a wonderful weekend & really didn't do much of anything at all which was nice!  Friday night Lance & I just relaxed at home after B was down for the night.  Before B went down I did manage to get his new bedding on & am now on the search for matching curtain panels!!  I wasn't feeling up to much else though since I felt a cold coming on.  This is the set we picked out for our little boy!!
Saturday I was supposed to help my girlfriend with her wedding invites but didn't want her to catch whatever it is I have going on so we rescheduled & I just spent the day with B, his JuJu & PaPa & then later that night when Lance got home with Taco Bell (always makes me feel better when I am sick) & I was asleep not to long after I ate.

Then I woke up on Sunday with no voice & really don't know what happened; I have no fever & really don't feel too bad but I sound horrible.  I was walking around singing "Smelly Cat" in my head all day because I felt like I sounded like Phoebe did when she got sick on Friend's!!  We had family photos with Lance's Dad's side of the family & here are a few.........
All the grand kids
All the men in the family
The Goodson's
The Goodson's w/Brayden paying attention
Brayden Lance Goodson
Our Family

I guess the photos turned out alright; I love the ones of Brayden but I am just not liking the ones with me in them at all........as usual!  After pictures we all went to dinner & Brayden actually at a kids spaghetti from the restaurant.  I didn't bring dinner for him because it wasn't going to be time for him to eat but he was HUNGRY & he had eaten pasta that we had made at home so we tried it there & he LOVED it!!  It is nice to know that he can eat something off a menu when we are out & about now.

I am tired today after B not sleeping & still have my raspy voice & throat thingy going on & would love to go home but can't so I am praying this day flies by & I am heading to pick up B in no time at all!!

9 comments:

  1. I just started following your blog. I like the photos. Also, good bedding choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos Mitzi! And ohh my ALL boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are so great! You look beautiful in them! Very cute nursery bedding...I love green with navy and light blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, the pics of you are fantastic. You look like one happy momma! It's such a blessing when they can eat off the menu. I get so tired of packing a cooler just to go out to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what great family photos!!! braden is so photogenic and just adorable!
    the new bedding is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pictures of Brayden. He is such a cute little boy.
    The family pics are great too. I just love the pics of the boys. You have so many boys in your family.

    Sorry to hear you were sick this weekend. But I did love that you were singing smelly cat. HAHA! Awesome!

    I hope your feeling much better today :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great pictures! I love the set you picked out! very cute! I hope you feel better soon!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so tiny! The pictures are great :) Your little one is simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pics! Such a cute family!!

    ReplyDelete