Friday, June 4, 2010

Hello Weekend........

I am so happy that it is Friday & that I get to spend the next 2 days with my little man!!  Lance gets off work at 5 tonight so we will get a nice family night but then tomorrow it will just be B & I & I am so excited about that!!  Sunday we have family photos & I am kind of excited about the photos but not really because I have just started to get a cold of some sort (caught it from B) & just hope that both he & I are feeling & looking good for the photos.  I already hate photos of myself so sick photos would really suck!!

Oh yeah & I don't know if I had mentioned the fact that we are redoing B's nursery & we just bought his new bedding last night & I washed it in B's wonderful Dreft detergent (I love the smell of that stuff) so we will start getting his room re-do tonight!!  It won't be completed for a while but I will post pictures if anyone wants to see them.  We have actually set an August 7th date to have our house completely decorated & finished since that is his 1st birthday & there will be a FEW (note my sarcasm) people there!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend..........

2 comments:

  1. YAY for spending the next few days with your little man! How excitng that you're re-doing the nursery! I can't wait to see it!!!!

    I hope you feel better by Sunday :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pics of B's new room! What a lucky little guy.

    Have a great weekend with your boys :-)

    ReplyDelete