Thursday, June 10, 2010

Brayden's 1st Birthday - The Invitation

I am sure that this is going to the 1st of many posts like this BUT we have his invite designed, printed & ready to stuffed into envelopes & sent out!!




  Do you want to see it??????

Karyn over at Pixel Perfect Boutique designed it & Lance & I couldn't have been happier with the way that it turned out!! Mrs. F. used her for her daughters  1st invite design & I loved the way that it looked.  When I contacted Karyn I told her what Lance & I wanted & when we received the 1st proof I felt like she saw what was in my head & put it to paper/computer perfectly (honestly we only had 2 changes & one was the note at the bottom that I forgot to tell her about in the beginning)!!  I would recommend her to any & all of you if you are in need of any custom paper designed products or for any event you might have in the near future.  She has also designed matching address labels to go on the invites; it is so weird to see an address label with Brayden's name on it but they are PERFECT!!!

Now that the invite is finished I feel like I can move on with planning the rest of the party & that is very exciting but a little sad too.  My baby boy is going to officially be a toddler soon; just typing that out brings tears to my eyes!!!

11 comments:

  1. Perfect Mitzi!! You guys are so color coordinated! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! He looks so cute in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! But we officially can't be friends anymore... we are Gamecock people. LOL, just kidding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE this invitation!! I actually think we might use her for my shower invitations! They turned out so GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The invite turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Isn't it so much fun planning a birthday party?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect! I need to get on with Brayden's party planning too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so cute! You did a great job and your lil' man is adorable beyond words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really a beautiful invitations you got there! And plus your son is so cute and so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them!!! I totally want to do a UGA theme for our boy's 1st b-day too... if we have one :)

    I'm glad you liked Gigi's invites so much to use Pixel Perfect... she IS awesome!

    ReplyDelete