Monday, September 20, 2010

13 Months Old

Gone are the days of my little baby boy sitting still for pictures anything at all really; he is all boy all of the time & is now a toddler that is constantly on the go.  I love that he is so active but I hate that I can't seem to get a good picture of him in his glider anymore!  This is what I get now.............
& these are the good ones that I had to fight to get his little face in.  Most of the time every picture looks like these do.............
Most of them are really blurry because he is moving ALL the time but if he manages to slow down for a second I get his ear, the top of his head, only half of his face or his backside.  I am trying to convenience Lance that if I had a better camera I would be able to get good pictures under these conditions but I am not sure he is buying it!!

Brayden's taste buds seem to be changing quite a bit & he now seems to dislike all vegetables & most fruits; he used to eat everything under the sun but now it is a struggle to get him to eat something other than a grilled cheese, peanut butter & jelly, teddy grahams, yogurt, pasta, or chicken fingers (but only the Tyson kind).

He has learned to spit & does it often & having a mouth full of food doesn't stop him either!  It is funny some of the time but most of the time t can be quite gross.  He is talking up a storm & we are starting to understand him more & more as each day passes.

He is a total mommas boy & I love every minute of it.  He loves to be outside & would be out there all day everyday if I would let him.  He is still wearing a size 4 diaper & 12-18 month clothes.  He is VERY independent & wants to do everything by himself & never wants to hold our hands!!  He has bumps & bruises all over himself from playing & thankfully doesn't cry when he gets hurt.

Brayden is teething like crazy & is up to 7 (almost 8) teeth now; I wish they would come in already because the drooling is insane.  He is STTN perfectly & is down to 1 nap a day.  We are all done with bottles & the next thing to go is his pacifier; he only gets it at nap & night time so we are hoping that it isn't too hard to get rid of.

He is a joy each & everyday & really is an amazing little boy.  He of course has his moments but honestly he is so happy & smiley most of the time.  Lance & I are so very lucky to have been blessed with such a loving little boy & don't know how but we love him more & more as each day goes by!!

1 comment:

  1. Even though he isn't sitting in the chair, the pictures are still cute & they're a nice reminder of how much fun he is at this age! I manage to snap 2 or 3 pictures of the boys sitting in their chair for their monthly pic, but the rest of the shots are hysterical!

    I hope you're enjoying your time as a SAHM!

    ReplyDelete