Friday, September 24, 2010

Teething Is Getting The Best of Our Little Guy.........


Brayden is so miserable & nothing seems to help him; he is getting in 4 big boy teeth right now.........that's right he is getting a molar in every corner of his mouth!!  I give him Tylenol but it only helps for a little while, he bites the thing in the above picture & it massages his gums & helps for a bit as well but not long enough, we have tried teething tablets & baby Oragel but it seems as though our poor little boy is just going to be uncomfortable, in pain & a tad on the moody side until they finish coming in.  I am OK with all of this but I just hate that there is nothing that I can do for him & I hate that he is sleeping so poorly as well; he isn't waking up all the way during the night but he is very restless, moves around alot & whines/whimpers quite a bit as well.  It is so sad & I know that if he could at least get a good nights sleep he would feel a little better through out the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment