Thursday, September 30, 2010

Crocs Are In The House..........

I have never been a fan of Crocs & have always thought that they were a silly shoe HOWEVER I changed my tune when B started to hate waiting while I put on & tied his shoes every time we would leave the house.  He loves to go outside & when he would see me grab his shoes he would know that we were either leaving the house or going outside to play either way he wanted out the door as fast as possible & had no patience for me trying to put on & tie his ever adorable growing Puma shoe collection.  So I gave in & bought him a pair of Crocs just to see if he would even be able to walk in them; he can & he loves that they are on in only 2 seconds & then we are out the door.

They are so small that I think that they are adorable & not to mention he does make them look good!!  We of course had to get a Mickey Mouse to go on them since he LOVES him!!!


I also have to menion that he will soon own these bad boys; they are fur lined & perfect for winter!!  
Aren't they adorable??

8 comments:

  1. I love the Crocs rainboots for little kids too! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Crocs too, but they look adorable on babies & little kids! Gianna has a pair too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crocs are a favorite of mine just because of the easy slip on slip off. He looks so cute in his crocs. Following from bloggy moms.

    Tomica
    www.loveofbooks.net
    www.mymomnetwork.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Crocs are cute!! I started wearing some when I was diagnosed with plantar fasciitis (inflammation in the heels of the feet) and read that our hardwood & tiles floors are partly the culprits (in addition to my weight). Wearing Crocs around the house helps me with that & not having to put other shoes on b/c I really don't like wearing shoes inside.

    I'm following you now from Bloggy Moms. My blog is http://www.odysseyofamomscholar.net/ if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those winter shoes are cute! i hate crocs though i wont be seen in em or have my kids wear em... bet they would make great water park shoes though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my kids LIVE in their crocs! (And so do I as I'm near 6 months pregnant and from here on out, it's very difficult to put on shoes.LOL.)

    I'm following you now from MBC!!! I'd love for you to follow me back too! Www.becauseidontscrapbook.blogspot.com and/or www.thegossamerjewelbox.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean about the crocs. I'm not the biggest fan of them as far as myself goes. However we got some for Cooper when he was only 6 months old and they were the cutest darn things on him. I love Braden's new crocs they look super cute on him. And hey if they save some fighting while putting shoes on in the morning they are good enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brooke loves her Crocs too! Come to think of it, we need to buy her a new pair as hers are getting way to small. Brayden looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete