Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bananas

We tried bananas last night for the first time & he loved them. I think the flavor has been the best for him so far & every once & a while he would take a spoonful & get a little body shiver of excitement.......it was so cute! We tried to get a picture of it but no luck.

He is eating so well but unfortunately I think the peas clogged up his belly this past weekend. He has been struggling to potty for the past few days which has been causing sleepless nights for both Brayden & mommy.......HOWEVER as I am sitting here typing he is still asleep so maybe the bananas did he trick & are helping with digestion like they are supposed too!!





4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! And bananas are so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great! is Kayla's favorite too!
    well is the only thing I started her with so far, which I think I probably did it backwards because I was supposed to start with veggies oops:)

    P.S I noticed you give Brayden home made stuff and I would like to do the same to Kayla, do you just use a food processor?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "he would take a spoonful & get a little body shiver of excitement"

    ::dies::

    ReplyDelete