Friday, January 29, 2010

The Sippy Cup!!

We are giving it to him at every meal to get him used to it; he won't hold it & just kind of bites at it so far but today was better than yesterday & I am sure that tomorrow will be better than that!! I mean the boy has to be thirsty after eating all regular food & formula can't be enough liquid for him; especially since when he was on formula only he was constipated all of the time. Every time I make it & set it on his highchair tray I look at my little man & wonder.......where did my little baby boy go??





4 comments:

  1. We started giving Gianna a sippy cup at meals too. She gets how to hold it & knows to suck on it, but she can't figure out that you have to tip it back to get stuff out of it haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last picture where his little eyes are all watery just melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is just too stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they so cute when they try to learn the sippy cup?

    ReplyDelete