Monday, January 11, 2010

Sunshine Award....WOO HOO!!



The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers who's positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world & it was awarded to me by Suzy at Quirky Combinations. It is really a sweet & uplifting gift that she has given me today.....so THANK YOU!!!

The rules for accepting this award are as follows:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Pass the award along to 10 fellow bloggers.
3. Link to those nominated within your post.
4. Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Here are 10 ladies blogs that I love to read; they each inspire me in a different way & when I read them I may smile, laugh out loud, cry or just generally be uplifted by their day to day life!!

Nolan's Story
Chapters of Our Life
Baby Foreste!
Blonde Ambition
Our Road To Parenthood
Our Precious Jas
Mrs. southern Belle
History of the Harveys
Derek and Stefani
Breaking New Ground

4 comments:

  1. You are so very welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the award hun!! you are so sweet!
    i hope you are having a great day!! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mitzi! You made me smile! But I am not the brightest person and can't figure out how to link with just your name... A little help would be really appreciated! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is too funny & I have moments/days like that too :)....you just type the name of my blog, highlight it & then click the linky button & then type in my website!!

    ReplyDelete