Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Brayden Is 5 Months Old....(actually he was on Monday)

The past 5 months have gone by so fast; it is amazing how much he has grown & changed in only 5 months.

-He weighted 16.7 pounds when we took him to the doctor on 12/26.
-He is wearing a size 3 diaper.
-He loves his feet.....if he sees them he grabs them.
-He is wearing 6 month clothes (the waists are a bit big but the length is perfect; do they make tall baby clothes??)
-He drools like a crazy man however I don't see any sign of teeth coming through
-He is eating solid (homemade) foods
-He is sitting up with out help; he is still wobbly but he is getting the hang of it
-He is trying to push himself forward with his legs when he is on his belly (crawling is hopefully not too far away)
-He is giggling & babbling like crazy; it is the sweetest sound that I have ever heard
-HE IS THE HAPPIEST, MOST LOVING, ADORABLE, WONDERFUL & PERFECT LITTLE BOY!!!








9 comments:

  1. He is TOO cute, and he is growing SO fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw!! he has the most precious face!! happy 5 months to your little dude ;)
    hope you are having a great day hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 5 months B! You are doing so great! Love the new layout, I still need to change mine, & I will e-mail you later (hopefuly) if not tomorrow for sure, I still hav about 20 holiday cards I never mailed out because I hadn't added the addresses to my labels so your's will be coming soon. (Sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cutie! How long does he sit up by himself?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW. 5 months already?? I have been following your blog since you were pregnant & I have to say, your little man is one of the cutest I've seen! I LOVE HIS EYES. Happy 5 months!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shandell - it can be from a few seconds to 10 whole minutes once. He wobbles a good bit but catches himself with his arms when he starts to lean to far to one side or the other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mrs. D...Thank you; his eyes brighten my day everytime I look into them!!

    ReplyDelete