Friday, January 22, 2010

Is This Day Over Yet??

Little Brayden had a horrible nights sleep; he was whining & fussing last night from 1am on. We finally picked him up at 3:30am changed him & gave him a juice bottle (well a water bottle with a splash of juice for flavor) & he finally feel back to sleep around 6am which is right after he took a huge poop! Why does going potty have to make my sons poor belly twist & turn to the point that we all have sleepless nights? Why can't my poor little man just eat, pee, poop, & sleep like other kids do?? I could care less about the fact that I am tired but it really breaks my heart that there seems to be nothing that I can do for him sometimes. I feel so bad for him when this happens & just pray that as he grows he will eventually grow out of it! For now all I can do is give him the prunes everyday & pray that they will keep him regular!!

My head is going to plop down on my desk today........I just know it. I am looking forward to the weekend though; Lance's parents are going to come over & watch Brayden so Lance & I can have go on a date tomorrow night!!

8 comments:

  1. Andy and I still have not had a "date night"...congrats! You're highly functioning despite no sleep and B's pooping challenges. I hope both improve for you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so feel ya! Granted, I didn't have a fussy baby to deal with. But I understand how tired you are!! Here's to hoping this day passes quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mitzi! I found your blog from reading Stefani's. I've been lurking and I just have to say that Brayden is very cute! Brayden was the name we had picked out if we had a boy. :) Would you mind sharing how you figured out how to make your own cute signature?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you had such a rough night. I hope tonight is better for him and for you guys. Poor little mr.
    As far as your date night, YAY, how fun! I hope you guys have a wonderful time.
    You deserve mommy and daddy time sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. have fun on your date night hun!! :)
    i hope your little man's tummy is better soon. at least for now he has prunes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your date night tomorrow. I know how those sleepless nights go, unfortunately. Hope he's feeling better tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. poor little man :(
    i think that's one of my greatest fears- my child having the inability to poo comfortably.
    i hope it gets better!

    ReplyDelete