Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I Just Ordered.....

New food storage & travel containers for Brayden's solid foods; I ordered then from Innobaby. I found these containers over at the Marbles Rolling blog; I love this blog & really appreciate her sharing her wonderful find & can't wait for them to get here. I am making all of Brayden's food (started with sweet potatoes this week) & these are going to hopefully make the storage of his food at home & transporting his food to & from school a lot easier & convenient!

I get so excited about anything Brayden, baby, organization, & storage these days & it just makes me giggle!!

5 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I've been looking for something just like this! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these - thanks for sharing! I currently use babycubes and was just about to order another set but like the look of these way better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited about these, as well, and Weston isn't even born yet! Ha-Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing! they seem great! might order some myself

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just ordered these from One Step Ahead as well!

    ReplyDelete