Saturday, January 8, 2011

23 Weeks & Counting...........

Still a Papaya.........

Baby's face is now fully formed; minus the baby fat of course.  Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With his sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that he's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound, you may be able to see him squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in his lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing him for entry into the outside world. Loud noises that become familiar now — such as your dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze him when she hears them outside the womb.

~Pregnancy Highlights~


Due Date: May 6, 2011; they told me today to expect to have to be induced with Colton since I was with Brayden (Brayden didn't show any signs that he was going to come on his own & I was induced at 41 weeks)
Total weight gain: 14 lbs.
Morning Sickness: none
Cravings: still spicy food & I have managed to get my sweet tooth a bit under control
Sleep: I have no idea what it is like to get more than 4 hours a night
I can't live without: water
I miss: feeling attractive
I am looking forward to: I have finally started to put together a nursery idea board so soon we will start getting everything ordered & put together
Milestones: just feeling him move on a daily basis & hearing his heartbeat today at my appointment
Exercise: I am starting to get back on the treadmill tomorrow since I am finally feeling a little better
Diet: See it & Eat it........
Maternity Clothes:  I am wearing a mixture of regular & maternity shirts but am wearing all maternity pants unless they are my comfy pants & then I am just turning the waist bands down so that they are more comfortable.
Movement: YES & loving it
Gender: Boy; Baby Colton
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Shots: 


Here I am 23 weeks pregnant with Brayden..........what a difference!!





3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful Mitzi! As far as the 4 hours of sleep, think of it as preparation for the new one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to hearing more about the nursery!!

    ReplyDelete