Saturday, January 22, 2011

What Happened??

Have you ever had one of those split second moments where you looked at you child & said holy crap when did they get so big??  That was me the other day; I was going through some photos of the previous weekend & there he was looking like such a big boy & less like my baby boy!!  Did I cry......yes.  Did it break my heart a bit to actually realize that he is growing & just how fast........you bet.  But then I got excited by the thought of all the things to come & all of the future accomplishments that he will make & stages that he will go through; he will talk more, play more & differently, learn more & overall become a full fledged toddler before my very own eyes!!  

I feel so blessed & thank Lance for making it possible for me be home with our little guy & watch him grow each & every day!!





1 comment:

  1. oh he is a cutie! mine is only two months, but i think everyday how much he is changing. it breaks my heart a little but am also so excited for these changes at the same time.

    thanks for the blog award! new follower. =)

    ReplyDelete