Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Past Few Days.......

Have been rough to say the least; I am still fighting this darn cold, Brayden is having a rough time of it all (pretty sure teething is to blame) & Lance is now getting sick again!!  I need a day at the spa..........it's not going to happen but a mommy can dream right??

B is not a child that likes to sit still or really even sit that often; he likes to be active & even stands when he is watching the TV so when he was like this on Saturday we knew we were in for a rough patch.............

He has been napping great but fighting going to bed & by fighting I mean having a complete & total breakdown for the past few nights.  Last night was a little better & he is still sleeping now (7am) so I am hoping that today will be a better day for him; I hate that he can't just tell me what hurts so that I can fix it!!

5 comments:

  1. Aww...poor Goodson household :( I sure hope everyone gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor little B. He looks so sad in that picture :( I hope everyone is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no :( it looks like he is teething from the picture, poor little guy. i hope you all are getting sleep and feeling back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it gets better soon!

    Now following from http://www.babydealsdujour.com/blog
    We list all of the baby daily deals in real-time. Would love for you to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your blog...just gave you an award.
    http://jandshoughton.blogspot.com/2011/01/ive-been-awarded.html

    ReplyDelete