Friday, January 14, 2011

Decisions, Decisions..........

As we are putting together Colton's nursery (more to come on that soon) we are also in the midst of purchasing everything else again as well..........& when I say everything I mean everything!!  We were real smart & really thought that we were only going to have & want one child so we gave away everything as Brayden grew out of it & are now kicking ourselves in the behind for doing something so crazy.  At the time it seemed like the right thing to do since everything was given to family friends that really needed it & what did we need to hang onto for right???

ANYWAY; how crazy is it that everything has changed in only 18 months??  Everything we did have is completely gone & has been replaced with the new & improved with what seems to be a new & improved price as well.  It is very frustrating to have to repurchase everything but I am guess I am having a bit of fun too; I mean picking out swings & swaddles & bouncers & activity mats & all of the other things that we are going to need is pretty fun BUT which damn stroller do I use for 2 children????

This was the one we (I) almost 100% decided on since we did actually still have Brayden's Graco Car Seat:

Close

But then I found this one & it is compatible to the car seat that we have PLUS does so much more & even converts into a sit & stand for Brayden later on down the road...............


Double Stroller

I am really at a loss & would love any input that you mother's of 2 or more might have for me; do the sit & stand strollers really keep the kids safely in the stroller??

8 comments:

  1. Love the 2nd one :) I did the same thing after each child, had Haile swore she was the only one got rid of EVERYTHING, had landon 4 years later said he was the last one and then got rid of it ALL again, got preggo with Callaway and bought everything brand new again! But for real this time we are done lol, so I will be selling it all again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd day the 2nd one... I love that it converts which allows you some options.

    Good luck with the decision!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Mom votes for number 2!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend has the second sit and stand one and LOVES it. Just FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend has the sit & stand that only is the sit & stand (no 2nd cushy-seat option for the older child) and loves it. But her son is a very content, observant little boy. Active when allowed, but not rambunctious. My son would probably never go for it. So I got a Baby Jogger City Select stroller with a 2nd seat attachment. It can be a double stroller, and when my older one refuses to ride in it (after #2 comes along someday), he can walk beside me and the stroller can be a single if I only attach one seat. I LOVE it. I've been on walks with it as a single and also cruised around the house with the 2nd seat attached and couldn't be happier! It is a double, but the wheel foot-print is hardly larger than a travel-system-single stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it will be fun picking out new things we keep everything but I really want new things as well and love the 2nd stroller where are you getting it and how much I need one as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a fan of the second stoller, how fun for the two of them to be able to face each other and interact!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ladies for all of your advise; I think that we are going to go ahead with the 2nd stroller. I love the fact that I can see the baby & that B can as well & maybe they can entertain each other a bit too :)

    ReplyDelete