Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Haven't Had One of These In Quite a While.............

Thank you to Houghtson's Happenings for this wonderful award.




How It Works:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 10 great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

7 Things about Me:
1.  I am a SAHM & LOVE every moment of it
2.  I love to bake but never do it for some reason
3.  I am secretly in love with Ben Affleck
4.  I am a nervous/stress eater (not a good thing at all)
5.  I am a perfectionist/anal about many (too many) things
6.  I hope to go back to school in a year to finally get my degree in   accounting
7.  I am a hopeless romantic

My nominations are:

6 comments:

  1. Loved reading new things about you! I would love to be a SAHM & I am too much of a perfectionist as well.

    Oh, and I love reading your blog. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I am so flattered! Thank you so much :) I will do mines tomorrow.

    Ben Affleck, huh? He's definitely cute, but I'm more of a Johnny Depp/Chace Crawford kind of girl myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben Affleck is pretty darn good looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a perfectionist about some things too darn it. Sometimes it is frustrating. ;)

    Thanks for the award, it made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! You're too sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete