Thursday, January 27, 2011

Didn't Go Like I Thought It Would.........

In my mind I thought that Brayden's 1st haircut would be a great, wonderful & tearful experience for our family BUT boy was I wrong.  We have been debating on when he needed to go & finally his hair just looked crazy all of the time so IT WAS TIME.  We were going to go as a family this past Sunday but B wasn't feeling 100% so we again put it off & I decided to go yesterday.  Unfortunately Lance had to work so he wasn't there but I think that was probably for the best because he HATED every second of the experience.  I didn't think he was going to love it or even like it but I didn't think it was going to go this bad...........

He wanted no part of sitting in the "little seat" by himself so I sat in a hair with him on my lap & fought to keep him as still as possible the whole time!  It was heartbreaking but the boy needed his hair trimmed something awful so he (we) just endured the painful 5 minutes!!




***NOTE TO SELF - candy does not work as a bribe with Brayden*** 




Someone please save me........... 


After all of that he was fine & got this certificate for his baby book. 

To me he looks like a boy now 100% & I am sad but he sure is cute with his new do!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my. Looks like B enjoys getting his hair cut almost as much as Roscoe. But the end result is worth it, and yay! you got some of his locks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww poor B, He looks adorable though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe that is seriously so sad. His little face with the tears running down. :(
    Hopefully it gets better as he grows?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no :( poor B! these pictures are priceless though! he looks so cute even when crying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...poor B! Someday...he's gonna laugh at those photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet thing! Hopefully the next one will be better. Good thing you learned about the candy ; )

    ReplyDelete