Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's Getting Better.......

Slowly but surely B is coming around to his brother; maybe he is just starting to realize that he isn't going anywhere or maybe he is just becoming OK with not having all of my attention all of the time.  Either way it is getting better!

B of course still has his moments & even his days where he is not happy with me holding, feeding, changing, or even looking at Colton but he also has his days like this.........



& I am very thankful for these days & will take what I can get at this point!!  I love these little guys so much & it melts my heart to see B loving on his baby brother.............it gives me hope for more better days to come!!


I hope that we slowly have more good days & less & less bad days & am excited for the day when B loves him & isn't jealous of him.  I know that as they grow up they will fight & carry on like boys (siblings in general) do but there will be love behind all of that & that will be perfection as far as I see it!!

4 comments:

  1. How adorable! It'll definitely get better. I love the name Colton by the way :) Your boys are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it's hard since he is still a baby himself. Im sure his love will grow over time. Especially once they can play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Braden is doing better with adjusting. I know it takes time. Especially with his age. They will truly be best of friends one day.
    These pictures are just so so cute. What precious boys you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very sweet! and yes, it can take them awhile.
    alex is just now down with brynn...and she's 6 months old! ha!

    ReplyDelete