Monday, June 13, 2011

Suggestions Please..........

Brayden will not stop doing this............


& it is driving me crazy!!  I was so thankful that he never had any interest in sucking his thumb because I think that it is just so gross but he has now started to bite/chew his fingernails & fingers & I don't know how to make him stop!  He is biting them down to nasty little nubby nails & I HATE that.  I see people nails like that as adults & it drives me crazy; not to mention B's hands are washed all day everyday but that doesn't mean that they are clean; he is a toddler & the germs that he probably has on his hands 2 seconds after they are washed are probably endless!!

I have tried that thum stuff that you put on his nails like nail polish but it didn't phase him one tiny bit & it has cayenne pepper in it!  I would love any suggestions that you guys might have.