Thursday, June 30, 2011

Crayola Color Bubbles

I had heard that the color bubbles that Crayola came out with were great but that they stained clothing & skin so I never bought any for my bubble obsessed kid HOWEVER I guess I forgot to tell his JuJu that I had heard they stained & she brought him some last weekend!  I couldn't tell him no when he saw them so I just said screw it & if they stained his outfit I would just chuck it & move on!

We were playing out back in the water anyway so what was a little green bubble mess right??  



Well, B decided that they made better body paint than bubbles..........




The bubbles are non-toxic & they actually didn't stain his clothes at all but I wouldn't recommend them to anyone unless you are ready for a bath right after playing with them.  The actual bubbles are very thick & didn't even pop when B would touch them..........it was a fun messy afternoon though & I think that I'll have to buy more very soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, those bubbles look terrible as far as bubbles go! They look more like paint--but as long as b had fun, it doesn't really matter. Thanks for this review. I was curious about them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are cute pics of your big boy. i've heard that those bubbles are better to paint than blow bubbles with.

    congrats on your new baby boy!! he's precious.

    ReplyDelete