Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Little Boy Gone.........

Lance decided that he was going to attempt cutting B's hair this time; he cuts & trims his all of the time & it always looks great but I was afraid hat B would react to his dad doing it just like he has when I have taken him somewhere to get it cut.............it was not pretty!!


Thankfully B was OK (with a Capri Sun & a pen in his hand) & actually didn't even get bothered by the fact that his daddy had scissors near his head. That is until Lance turned on the trimmer; I think the noise makes B have flashbacks!!

 

With Lance cutting his hair B has gone from my curly headed little boy.......

 to this........a big boy that I barely even recognize.  

I know that he is going to be 2 in less than 2 months but I guess a part of me doesn't want him to grow up; at least not as fast as he is.  I have to admit I love his new hair cut but love his curls even more so I; I mean we are going to let it grow back out & just see what it looks like as it does.

This grown up thing is hard for this momma to handle; next thing you know I'll be walking him to the bus stop & then dropping him off with all of his stuff in a college dorm.  Excuse me I have to go cry in the corner now!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow he looks so different! it's crazy how a simple haircut makes a kid look older. He looks so handsome :) What a big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I hate getting B's hair cut but unfortunately, he wasn't blessed with gorgeous curls! Growing up is hard on us momma's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so handsome! I know it must be hard for you mama, but he is a handsome little dude :) Hope the curls grow back for you!

    ReplyDelete